- SO MUCH AWESOME! @abqgames at #Nuevo #SOMOSABQ https://t.co/6btfV95KmE 2 hours ago
- #Albuquerque games at #Nuevo #SOMOSABQ! #gamedev #screenshotsaturday @abqgames pscp.tv/w/bJVySzFlV0V5… 4 hours ago
- @abqgames Come out to the Gamers Experience at 2pm at Simms Space downtown! 5 hours ago
- RT @abqgames: Albuquerque Game Developers Guild w/ #Nuevo #SOMOSABQ setup for the Gamers Experience! Join us at 2pm @ Simms Space https://t… 5 hours ago
- New Wallet! #Zelda https://t.co/BhdjCUt9Fd 19 hours ago
- @shandiin Pretty kitty 😻 1 day ago
- Some of my favorite things from the 90's twitter.com/bransonreese/s… 1 day ago
- RT @DogEatDogGames: Come say hi to us this Saturday! At the AGDG gamers experience for Nuevo and the concept flux chill pad at Somos. http… 1 day ago
- RT @angelrubio: Here it is after 2 years of work!! Our first game's reveal trailer!💞 Please watch and RETWEET thank you so much 🙇 ⚔️KOFI Q… 2 days ago
- Excited to see this! youtube.com/watch?v=dt__ki… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
So I’m back at Phoenix Airport on my way back home and there are a lot of police here. Not that there is anything going on but just police patrolling the area. Scar thought really. Advertisements
Old! So today has been super busy! First I actually got into the Iwata Keynote because of a very nice Nintendo representative and then I was able to go into the 3DS development cycle talk. Both of which were very … Continue reading
GDC is interesting. I just would like to update that. Seriously there are some show girls outside give coupons for free burritos. Priceless.
I got caught! Well at least I didn’t get kicked out of the conference.
So I sneaked into the Unity talk. They haven’t started yet so I don’t know if I’m going to get kicked out, but hey it may be worth it even if I look like an idiot for trying. Just as … Continue reading