- @shandiin Although chile relleno and marble beer is legit af 12 hours ago
- @shandiin I've gone full weeb, Japan is now my home and everything else is low and sad. 12 hours ago
- @pohungchen @charlieHUGE @DrWoohoo @shandiin @elloradatura If you do let me know so we can hang it 14 hours ago
- @pohungchen @charlieHUGE @DrWoohoo I'm kinda but @shandiin is fully there 14 hours ago
- Got my Famicom working! https://t.co/mikuFGAhih 21 hours ago
- I was out and about and didn't get a chance to share the lets play of my Wedding Game by Roger Carleton… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Finally back home https://t.co/s4zAV9BYst 1 day ago
- Heading home https://t.co/VsL6ykILK6 1 day ago
- Waiting for our plane back home and the Jet Lag is super real https://t.co/utghtXA90o 1 day ago
- RT @polm23: 今回プレゼンした方々: @subliminalman @shandiin @TeamOrigami @StudioStobie @Sho_Yasu 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
So I’m back at Phoenix Airport on my way back home and there are a lot of police here. Not that there is anything going on but just police patrolling the area. Scar thought really. Advertisements
Old! So today has been super busy! First I actually got into the Iwata Keynote because of a very nice Nintendo representative and then I was able to go into the 3DS development cycle talk. Both of which were very … Continue reading
GDC is interesting. I just would like to update that. Seriously there are some show girls outside give coupons for free burritos. Priceless.
I got caught! Well at least I didn’t get kicked out of the conference.
So I sneaked into the Unity talk. They haven’t started yet so I don’t know if I’m going to get kicked out, but hey it may be worth it even if I look like an idiot for trying. Just as … Continue reading